[lug] BLUG 99 CU Linux Installfest

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Thu Nov 11 22:35:06 MST 1999

At 08:30 AM 11/8/1999 -0800, you wrote:

>Date: November 20, 1999 9:30am-4:00pm (Setup at 8:00am)
>Place: UMC Rooms 158a-b,159a-b
>Sponsors: The Buffalo Chip and Boulder Linux User's Group

	For those, like me (or, perhaps just me) who do not know the CU Campus at
all, could you post directions?  I know you went over it briefly tonight at
the meeting, but not enough for me to get a good idea of where it was.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf