[lug] DSL service

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Nov 12 16:56:48 MST 1999

On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 07:31:34AM -0700, Michael J. Pedersen wrote:
>Furthermore, their costs are obscene.  In order for me to get a static ip
>subnet would have cost me (total) about $100/month.  Getting the same service

Hmm?  When we had US West (the first month), it was $15/month for each
/29 block of IPs (5 usable), and I seem to recall that you also had to
have the "business plan" or whatever which included extra mailboxes
and stuff.  That cost an extra $25/month, for a total of $40 per
month for a static IP.

Still a bad deal for us, because at that time we needed 10 IPs, and have
grown since...

Sean
--
 You think your Commodore 64 is really neato.
 What kinda chip you got in there, a Dorito?  -- Weird Al