[lug] I just discovered StarOffice 5.1

Stephen G. Smith stephens at nsrfc.com
Tue Nov 16 09:09:22 MST 1999

Keep in mind...
I have found that with a complex table structure, or a lot of
different formats, Staroffice has a bit of trouble with non native
docs. Also, the save into an MS format will sometimes cause
an MS application to do alot of guesswork and will not come too
close sometimes...Overall, its works well for me. I keep WP around
just incase..