[lug] RE: DSL

Norm Metcalf metcalf at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 17:27:20 MST 1999

While few, if any, homes in Superior are line-of-sight to Lookout Mountain
the Fresnel effect might save the day.  From my own experience working with
microwaves you can often get good signals within about 15 degrees below the
horizon.  However, would anyone be willing to do a test install, with a
money-back guarantee if the link isn't successful?