[lug] Install fest

winrip winrip at bwn.net
Wed Nov 17 12:02:59 MST 1999

 Just a quick question. And wayde I'm sorry for making you add this
bounced email, my ISp still has not corrected this issue, but they say
it will be corrected shortly.

 Anyway, what time should I be there with my equipement? Do we have a
specific setup time? Next did anyone decide what os we want to demo for
the dual boot? All they os's I listed before are legal, I have the cd's
and the COA's for the MS products, just so I can do my part to keep the
Blug on the up and up. Do we have a dress code? Business casual, casual,
hippy? I've installed a copy of vmware, would we be interested in
showing that off?  Also is there a link to a map for the address?  Is
there anything else anyone can think of that I could/should bring?

Thanks
Bill.