[lug] Nov. 11, 1999 Meeting Summary for the Boulder Linux Users Group

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Nov 18 14:24:11 MST 1999

            Boulder Linux User's Group Meeting Summary

Attendance: 58

Synopsis:  The evening began with Glenn Ashton <gfa at idiom.com> giving us a
report on the combined CU/BLUG Linux Infofest
<http://buffchip.colorado.edu/LUG/LUG.htm> to be held at the University
Memorial Center in Boulder on Saturday, November 20, 1999.  This was
followed by our general Linux question and answer period.  We wrapped up
the evening with Tony Cook of Vee Schade International speaking about the
MySQL database system <HTTP://www.tcx.se/>.  A copy of the presentation
notes is available for download off of the BLUG's main web page
http://lug.boulder.co.us/.

Next months meeting (December 9, 1999) will feature Joe Van Andel National
Center for Atmospheric Research talking about web publishing using Zope
<http://www.zope.org/>.