[lug] Thanks!!! Was Multiple Questions

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Fri Nov 19 13:58:52 MST 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Shannon M. Johnston wrote:

> First off I want to thank everybody for the great answers that I got to
> my questions.
> I now feel more comfortable in my position.
> I do have one more thing...
> What should I need to know to set up a secure firewall?
>
> Thanks again,
> Nunar

Hi,

I picked up a copy of "Linux Firewalls" by Robert Ziegler and
just published by New Riders.  Haven't had a chance to go through
it comprehensively yet, but it looks like a pretty good cookbook-type
manual for getting your firewall up and running with sane rulesets,
service by service.

ISBN 0-7357-0900-9  $39.00

Walter