[lug] Problem with screen

Justin glowecon at netscape.net
Sat Nov 27 08:14:04 MST 1999

Ever since the latest rpm update to screen I have been having a small problem.
I usually screen my BitchX sessions and until now they would screen with
colors like usual. Now, when I do 'screen BitchX' it opens up in plain 'ol
black and white. Once the session is screened and I try to re-attach it
(screen -r) it comes back in black and white. I used this same process before
the screen update and the colors worked just fine. Is there a new flag for
colors? I looked through the help and couldn't find anything. Thanks for any
hints...

        Justin