[lug] A great UNIX Admin. position available... (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Mon Nov 29 11:57:28 MST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:50:20 -0700
From: Jim Shaw <jshaw at proalt.com>
To: "'wallen at boulder.nist.gov'" <wallen at boulder.nist.gov>
Subject: A great UNIX Admin. position available...

Wayde,
	You were kind enough to send out a message to your user group for me a
couple of months ago and I had really good success because of the response.
 I have another full-time UNIX position open and was wondering if you could
possibly send this one out for me as well.  I would greatly appreciate it.
 Thanks...

Junior Level UNIX Administrator position available in Longmont.
Great stepping stone to get experience with cutting edge technology.
1 to 3 years experience as UNIX Administrator.
Computer Science Degree or Technical school experience is a plus.
Sun, SGI, HP-Openview, HP-UX, PERL, or Cisco Router experience would only
help the cause.
Full-time, benefits with real chance to progress within the company.
Need help IMMEDIATELY.
Please contact me if you or someone you know would be interested.

Jim Shaw
Recruiting Consultant
HR Alternatives
303-861-8865