[lug] How did the Install/Info Fest turn out?

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:55:58 MST 1999

At 01:30 PM 11/30/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>I found it interesting that after I got back from vacation no one seems to
>have said anything about the Nov. 20th Install/Info fest at CU.  Did
>anyone go?  If so, what did you think about it?

	It was very interesting.  I think I learned more than I helped out.
	I also picked up a very good book from the bookstore, "Linux Companion for
System Administrators."
	They don't frown at me as much for reading this at work as they do when
it's a novel...

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf