[lug] How did the Install/Info Fest turn out?

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Tue Nov 30 21:59:05 MST 1999

At 01:40 PM 11/30/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>However, we did show off enough to get some folks curious (including Star
>Office and Applixware), but good games were in short supply.  I think that
>for next year, I'm going to try and set up a games only machine to really
>let Linux show off.

	Next year, there should be more to show off, if Loki comes through with
their promises.  There are good things afoot for Linux.

John
	[gamer]
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf