[lug] suggestions needed

Aalok Jain sonu at softhome.net
Tue Nov 30 23:16:46 MST 1999

I have 2 4.3GB hard Drives installed on my machine.
The partitions are as follows :
First Hard Drive
1GB - Win95   - primary hard drive
3GB - Linux RH6.1 -  primary hard drive
Second Hardrive
4GB full

Now i boot thru LILO and i have kept win95 as my default
i can go to linux by typing Linux at the LILO prompt.
Everythings works fine.

Problem :
I like to install Caldea 2.3 Open Linux on my Second Hard Drive
I have made 2GB Free Space for it.
Please anyone can guide me in creating the partition out of the 4GB
and help me installing the Caldera without removal and crash of previous linux and windows.
Caldera has partition magic and boot loader given already but there hasnt been ny examples give for
more than one linux installation

Suggestion and Comments needed inorder to solve the problem.

Aalok