[lug] IP Chains/Firewall Question

kenw at ihs.com kenw at ihs.com
Thu Dec 2 09:54:50 MST 1999

* Pedersen, Michael J (PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM) [991202 09:45]:
> By my understanding, the half life server runs just fine on linux.

	I can't contribute anything else to the conversation, but I do
know the HL server runs fine on Linux. I might be able to get more info
by the end of the week when the guy running it gets back from vacation.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E