[lug] installation DNS on SunOS

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Fri Dec 3 08:43:07 MST 1999

Unfortunately, I can't reply to most of this, due to not knowing the
answers.  However, the "Release 4.0" machine will be running SunOS 4.0, and
the "SunOS 5.5.1" machine will be running Solaris 2.5.1. This was a naming
and version change that happened between the two, probably due SunOS 4.0
being complete crap (judging from what I've heard, not from personal
experience).

Hope this is of some use.