[lug] installation DNS on SunOS

Bob C. Ruddy ruddy at udlug.org
Fri Dec 3 08:47:11 MST 1999

installing dns/bind on the SunOS/Solaris box is the same as the linux box.
All you need todo is download the source. Make the package from the
instructions, install it. Then you make a named.conf file and your
database files. The file formats will be exactly the same as under linux.
if you need more help let me know.

			Bob