[lug] FTP

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Fri Dec 3 09:39:57 MST 1999

	mget pattern

For instance, to get all files in a directory:

	mget *

To get all files which end with .zip in a directory:

	mget *.zip

I would also recommend using ncftp, as that won't prompt you for each file.
It can also do a recursion, to get files under the current directory AND its
subfolders.