[lug] Open position (Network/UNIX Admin)

Gary Masters gmasters at devcg.denver.co.us
Sun Dec 5 15:59:44 MST 1999

I have an open position for a Network/UNIX Administrator.

This position is with the Access Health Group of McKessonHBOC, located
in the Interlocken business park in Broomfield.

The position responsibilities [Networking] include the administration
of Cisco LAN equipment (Catalyst 1600, 3000, 5000, and 5500 Ethernet
switches) in a virtual LAN (VLAN) environment, Cisco WAN equipment
(2500 through 7513 routers), and Kentrox DSU/CSU equipment.  A solid
working knowledge of TCP/IP to include routing protocols and access
lists, ATM, private T1, Frame Relay, DDS, and ISDN are required.

The position responsibilities [UNIX] include general systems
administration tasks on HP-UX, Solaris, Linux, and FreeBSD.  The
majority of our environment is based on mid-range HP systems (K-460,
K-580, N-4000).  The opportunity to learn Logical volume management,
and large-scale storage management (EMC Symmetrix) exists.

If interested, please contact me via one of the methods below, no
recruiters, please.

Gary Masters
Manager, UNIX Systems and Network Engineering
McKessonHBOC - Access Health Group
gmasters at access-health.com
(303) 926-6016 voice
(303) 460-6283 fax