[lug] suggestions needed

arnie asherman1 at uswest.net
Fri Dec 3 15:50:00 MST 1999

I'd recommend using the LISA text based installer, instead of the 'pretty' Lizard
installer.
When Lizard works, it is smooth, but when it doesn't like your hardware, it would
be
more rewarding to repeatedly bang your head against the nearest wall.

--
arnie sherman
frenomulax at bigfoot.com

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now,
 only much, much better."
        -Laurie Anderson