[lug] OT: can any do a pick up for me?

kenw at ihs.com kenw at ihs.com
Mon Dec 6 08:59:56 MST 1999

Hi all:
	I won one of the door prizes at the last get together, but since
I had to leave early I wasn't there to pick it up.

	Due to location and schedule I'm having difficulty getting up
to the Buffalo Chip to pick it up (copy of Applixware).

	I'm hoping one of the group members is in the area and would be
able to do me a favor and pick it up and bring it to Thursday's meeting.
If you can do this for me, please drop me a note so I can call the Chip
and let them know who'll be picking it up for me.

	Thanks in advance.

--
Ken Weinert   kenw at ihs.com 303-858-6956 (V) 978-336-5652 (F)
PGP: DF 2B 6C 72 33 BE 06 D1  9D C4 ED 32 36 97 C0 6E

The first method is far more difficult.  It demands the same skill, devotion,
insight, and even inspiration as the discovery of the simple physical laws
which underlie the complex phenomena of nature. - Antony Hoare