OT [lug] suggestions needed

Pedersen, Michael J PederMJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Mon Dec 6 10:35:40 MST 1999

Not using it yet, but I've heard that they don't support it, and will tell
you you're unsupported if you tell them you use it, and won't even sell it
at that point.  Tell them you're using Windows (even have a Windows machine
handy if they need to come in), and just copy the network configs from the
Windows machine to your Linux machine, and they'll never notice the
difference.

At least, that's what I've heard :)