[lug] anyone have a Wacom tablet I can borrow?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Dec 8 16:54:40 MST 1999

It's been suggested I demonstrate a Wacom tablet with the new Gimp at
LinuxWorld for my talk.  I have a cheap one (the bottom end Pen Partner)
which doesn't support pressure sensitive actions, so it won't show off the
really neat features of the 1.1.x version of the Gimp.

Any chance someone on this list has one I can borrow for about a month?  Or
maybe have a contact at Wacom I could talk to about it?
--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |   I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.