[lug] WTB: narrow SCSI disk

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Sat Dec 11 15:14:19 MST 1999

At 05:22 PM 12/10/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Wanted to buy: used or surplus "narrow" (50 pin) SCSI disk.  Working
>condition required!  4 GB would be ideal but will consider other
>sizes if the price is right :-)
>
>				=S.Coffin
>				GV Computing
>				scoffin at netcom.com

	I have 4, 50-pin SCSI hard disks.  They have no jumpers, so you'll have to
provide them.  I think they are only 450meg, but am not certain.
	They came out of an AS/400 when we did some DASD upgrades (from Mirror to
Raid 5) and IBM didn't want to buy them back.  Our CE told me they could be
FDisked and used in a PC, but I don't have a SCSI card (yet) and don't
really think I'll be able to put them to use, when I get one.
	If you want them, they're yours.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf