[lug] USB Mouse

Jeff S Howell howeljs at louisville.stortek.com
Mon Dec 13 07:31:59 MST 1999

Anybody out there know what I need to do to get a USB mouse running?
(Kernel mods needed for USB support and the /dev to point at)
It's a MS Explorer photo-mouse.
Also what is needed to put in the XF86Config file so that the wheel
works?
I tried what the said man for xf86config said for my PS/2 mouse and it
didn't work :(

Thanks!

--
 Jeff Howell
 EDS Unix Support

  Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
  would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the field
of
  psychology or marketing, not an article on information technology.
    --John Kirsh  Kirsh Consulting.
     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/