[lug] Computer & Tech Show April 26-27, 2000

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Tue Dec 14 13:48:36 MST 1999

I spoke with Mr. Patton on the phone a week or so ago, after which he
sent a an e-mail loaded with MSWord attachments :^o .  I've tried to par
this down to something a bit more manageable to pass on to everyone.  In
particular check out their website at:

   http://www.techshows.com/Denver/Denver-map.htm

I've attached his e-mail message and the text of the Highlights document
below.  (If you'd like copies of the MSWord documents let me know).

They are also looking for people to serve on their advisory council
<http://www.techshows.com/Denver/Denver-advisory.htm>. We
might want to consider getting someone in there.

What does everyone think about this?  Do we want to get involved?

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)