[lug] browser via telnet sessions?!

Mike Vigorita Mike.Vigorita at commerce.com
Tue Dec 14 15:18:57 MST 1999

The only one I'm aware of (and periodically use) is Lynx.  Essentially, it's
just a text based browser.  You cannot see graphics, only text.

It's real nice when I'm at home, and want to D/L a big file from a WWW site.
I just telnet into my school account; use Lynx to D/L the file to the school
server; then copy it to a Zip disk the next day from work...

Viggy