[lug] KRUD 6.1 password for lilo?

Lamar Zabielski zeb at utalk.org
Tue Dec 14 19:38:23 MST 1999

At 12:14 PM 12/13/99 , John Karns wrote:
>Should be visible by booting from CD or floppy then viewing /etc/lilo.conf

Thanks John for the reply. The Toshiba laptop reverted to default boot
sequence, haven't figured out why yet, fdd hdd cdrom, and it may return to
it at anytime I suppose, so how do I make a boot disk after installing,
KRUD didn't offer that during install.

More dumb questions to come.

Lamar Zabielski has reputed to have replied to what John has reputed to
have replied to.