[lug] What steps are needed to switch from networked to standalone on Redhat 6.0?

phillips at fsl.noaa.gov phillips at fsl.noaa.gov
Wed Dec 15 10:50:48 MST 1999

Good Morning,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with a list of services or
procedures needed to change a Redhat Linux 6.0 Intel box from a member
of a class C network to a standalone machine. This unit has the standard
services running such as sendmail, DNS client, NIS client, NFS client,
etc... Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Gregg.

Gregg Phillips                              phillips at fsl.noaa.gov
NOAA/OAR/FSL                                Lead Sys. Admin.
R/E/FS                                      STA Inc.
325 Broadway                                voice: (303) 497-7685
Boulder, CO 80303  USA                      fax:   (303) 497-6064