[lug] dual boot

Stephen Henderson kiwi7 at bly.Colorado.EDU
Thu Dec 16 20:12:09 MST 1999

Hi:

I am new to this board and to Linux.  I  wish to set up a PC with both
Win NT (Win 2000) and Linux abilities at CU.  It has been suggested that
the best way to do this is using something called VM-Ware, which will
enable me to switch between the two without re-booting the PC.

Do those knowledgeable on this topic concur with this.

The manufacturer's name of this software would be useful to help me
locate it, and the correct spelling if I do not have this right.

Ideas for good Linux books for beginners are also welcome

Stephen Henderson
Physics / CU