[lug] expo HW help link

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at netinfra.net
Sun Dec 19 10:41:59 MST 1999

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 11:42:03AM -0700, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> There's not much to update.  We're on hold till January, after the holidays.
> Things just got to busy for me (not sure about anyone else).

Ya know, I knew there was a reason I liked SoftPro books as much as I do.
They are an incredibly cool company.

> In January I'll go find a venue.   SoftPro has said specifically "the cost
> of the venue is covered."  So we just need to find an appropriate place.
> I'll do that in January.  We'll still be looking at an April 1st event
> unless we can't get a venue.  Since we're scaling down the event to about
> 600 people max, I don't think this will be a big problem.  That size opens
> up the possible venues a bit.

Hmmm... I'll see if I notice any places which would be good, and ask around,
just to throw ideas your way.

> We'll meet again in January, after I've done some venue research.

Mind if I join in and help?  I would be more than glad to do so.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
WhoDP: whodp://earth.activerse.com/pedersen