[lug] Time for another Kernel Pool!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Dec 19 16:34:50 MST 1999

Ahh, there's a chill in the air and you can just feel the excitement.
It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Nonono...  Not the holidays.  The release of the next stable Linux kernel
is fast approaching.  With that, it's time to remind everyone to
sign up for the 2.4 Kernel Pool.  Flex your project-estimating muscles
and head on over to:

	http://www.tummy.com/kernelpool/

NOTE: If you registered a vote right after the 2.2 release, that vote is
still in place.

Like last year, there will be some great prizes (we're just starting to
gather them -- at the moment it's a lot of KRUD :-).

Also like last year, we're still begging for more prizes -- so if you
have something you'd like to donate to the cause, drop me an e-mail
at kernelpool at tummy.com

Oh, and to those of you who have been entering dates in 2038, let me remind
you that we're not talking about a Microsoft product here...

Enjoy,
Sean
--
 "8 out of 10 Starships that took the Folger's challenge didn't know they
 weren't using Dilithium Crystals."  -- Sean and Anne being silly one night.