[lug] expo HW help link

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Dec 20 11:20:30 MST 1999

Thus spoke Michael J. Pedersen
> Hmmm... I'll see if I notice any places which would be good, and ask around,
> just to throw ideas your way.

Actually, I've already picked out the places of interest.  I just need to
get some more firm numbers from them for comparison sake.

> > We'll meet again in January, after I've done some venue research.
>
> Mind if I join in and help?  I would be more than glad to do so.

We're always glad to have someone volunteer to help.  However, the CLIQ
committee has enough members to handle planning issues.  We'll be needing
volunteers for event day issues, and may be needing some help with other
things.  It's hard to say exactly what that might be.  Our plans have
changed a few times and the new format is less taxing on us.  We need to
establish the venue first, then we'll know better just what we'll be
capable of providing.

Please do keep tabs on us through the mailing list and as the situations
arise, we'll post requests for more volunteers here.

Thanks for the offer!
--
Michael J. Hammel           | If we could just get everyone to close their eyes
The Graphics Muse           | and visualize world peace for an hour, imagine how