[lug] a couple of Java questions

Steven sdeal at denver.iti.edu
Tue Dec 21 09:35:40 MST 1999

hey all,
Just a couple of small questions, in a few week I will begin my journey into
JAVA using VisualAge. I would like to work through this course using
VisualAge(Linux) and still share work with my NT using collegues...same
tool...no prob. right? Second question, I was told that I would have to have
their image to complete a project, as certain JavaBeans will be required. Is
it really necessary to take the whole image to get these 'beans'
(/libraries?) or could they not be added separately? TIA
----- Steven
          mailto:sdeal at denver.iti.edu