[lug] Netscape

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Dec 28 15:59:52 MST 1999

Thus spoke Yuko Jonah
> Please pardon me if someone already posted this. I am
> having problem running netscape 4.7 on slackware 7.0
> using enlightenment that came with slackware 7.0. ppp
> runs fine, but netscape will not open the url, just
> don't know what to do. No errors or anything i can
> find to make some sense. help .

This often comes from either running out of memory (on the text console
where you started X you may see "Out of memory!" messages) or from running
out of disk space.

Sorry to take so long to reply.  Just got back into town.
--
Michael J. Hammel           |   Give me the strength to change the things I
The Graphics Muse           |   can, the grace to accept the things I can't