[lug] Off topic-Flashcom DSL??

Moore, Kevin L klmoore at ball.com
Wed Dec 29 09:00:19 MST 1999

Neal, thanks for your input. I went to speakeasy.net, and it sounded like
the ideal thing for me until I found out their prices. They use Covad, and
so they quoted me the same prices as Covad. Because I am ~16k ft. from my CO
(I'm in N. Boulder), I only qualify for 144k sdsl, and the Speakeasy/Covad
quote is for ~550.00 setup/equipment and 79.95 a month in fees. For 144k
sdsl Flashcom quoted me 69.95 a month, free setup, free equipment, free
first month w/ contract. Soooo do I want to risk the @#$%&*! service for a
lower price, pay a premium, or wait and see? I'm SO CONFUSED!....Kevin

Systems Administrator
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
Boulder, Colorado
303.939.6174