[lug] CD writer and player ?

Charles Morrison cmorrison at info2000.net
Fri Dec 31 09:37:25 MST 1999

Thanks Doug,
I'll check that out. I may remember wrong (it was yesterday I was playing with
this) but I'm pretty sure the device being used is /dev/sg0, which is a link to
/dev/sga. When I link /dev/cdrom to either one of these I get a "not a block
device" error. I'll double check and see if there is a scdx block device there.

I recall reading your posting, although I didn't have this beast then. I'll
double check it too.