[lug] [Fwd: lug.boulder.co.us mailing list memberships reminder]

Ferdinand P. Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Jan 3 10:17:12 MST 2000

This message is sent to us every month and you should also have received it on
Saturday.  That's how tummy.com's server helps those of us who forget passwords
or never change them.  A great service and the date stamp is almost meaningless
to me since I can tell new messages apart from older ones.

Ferdinand

"Jeffrey B. Siegal" wrote:

> "Ferdinand P. Schmid" wrote:
> > Interesting date for this message.  If I wouldn't know better then I would
> > suspect that tummy.com's server was bit by a famous bug!
>
> Huh?  I got the same message at the same time on 1 December 1999 and 1
> November 1999.  Looks to me like everything worked perfectly.

Ferdinand Schmid
(Staff Engineer)

Architectural Energy Corporation
http://www.archenergy.com