[lug] Fw: Internet setting

David Willcox acesouth at frii.com
Thu Jan 6 11:24:36 MST 2000

Does anyone happen to know some of the meaning of the setting below. I'm
trying to setup my internet connection with an existing account..Here is the
info
my server sent me. but it's a little vague to me. Kinda new with this.

> Incoming mail server (POP3):  mail.frii.com
> > Outgoing mail server (SMTP):  mail.frii.com
> > News server:  news.frii.com
> >
> > Other than that, use acesouth and the above password for logging in as
> > well as for your mail.
> >
> > Hope that was what you were looking for...:)
> >
> > -Ma

Here is what I don't quite understand where thd info goes that my internet
server
sent me to use.