[lug] eth0 and 6.1

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Thu Jan 6 15:19:43 MST 2000

Thus spake Jef Vratny:

> I've got it set up with a static IP and th NIC is a 3COM Etherlink III

 Is it one of those combo cards? You might have to use the 3com diskette to
force it to use the twisted pair port (assuming that's what you want)
instead of the AUI or other connector.

--
   Mike Loseke    | One of life's best joys is putting the little
 mike at verinet.com | rubber feet on a new piece of networking gear.