[lug] Learning about databases

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Thu Jan 6 18:03:12 MST 2000

Very interesting. I don't here Pick databases talked about much. We use
a pick-style database. It is extremely fast because it uses multivalued
fields. It is a weird concept but works well. UniVerse
(http://www.ardentsoftware.com) was just recently bought by
Informix...probably because of their strength in data warehousing.

--

----
Kyle Moore
Email: kmoore at trustamerica.com