[lug] help! shell script

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Tue Jan 11 09:20:39 MST 2000

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, William Jarosko Jr. wrote:

> > You want to use back-quotes, not forward quotes, on your for loop:
> >

> Those are called grave marks aren't they? Just trying to clarify for myself...

Yes you are correct, but most people just look at me funny when I call
them that.  I've always called them graveyard quotes, but then I get
looked at even funnier.  It's not easy being geeky...

--
_/ Kirk Rafferty - Fairplay Communications - Kirk at fpcc.net - 720.304.0791  _/
_/     Fast Internet access for $16.95/month -- http://www.fpcc.net        _/