[lug] Fixfest and Installfest by CLUE (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Jan 12 12:26:39 MST 2000

___________________
REMINDER:

Fixfest, Saturday, January 15th

Where:
Batky-Howell
10333 East Dry Creek, Suite 150
Englewood, CO 80112

Second light east of I25 on Dry Creek, turn left into the parking lot and
northern and eastern most corner of the building.

When:
9:30 AM till 4:30 PM
Or, until the food, drinks and problems are gone, then it's out lookin' for
more to conquer or more to dominate!!

Bring us your Computer problems, some cash for food and drinks, and your
smiling face since you know that by using Linux, you're conquering the world
and looking for world domination, but only one step and one convert at a
time. ;-)

___________________

UP AND COMING:

February 19th CLUE Installfest  -   Since Microsoft is releasing W2K Feb
15-17th, we'll be working the release by having an Installfest that weekend
to counter Microsoft's effort.  Since 80% of the people only use 20% of
their computer, let show them that with about $30-40 they can have a full
blown OS WITH a full Office suite (Star Office) compared with the over $200
for a new W2K version (if you didn't buy it bundled) and over $400 for a
smaller Microsoft Office suite.  A savings of over 90% over Microsoft
products, and the OS doesn't ever crash!!

Please pass this on to others who might be interested.

Kevin