[lug] IBM/Linux announcement

John Edwards harkerii at sprintmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:48:28 MST 2000

At 07:24 AM 1/12/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Not to be a nay sayer but the announcement was server oriented and not
desktop
>oriented.  I did a couple tours of duty with OS/2 and it's been my experience
>that it is better to expect less and be pleasantly surprised than to assume
>more, especially with IBM.

	Ah, that's what I get for not reading the entire article.  I was waiting
to see what was up on the IBM entrant directly.
	Oh, well.

John
If Life is just a highway, then the soul is just a car
and objects in the rear-view window may appear closer
han they are.	                                 Meatloaf