[lug] 3Com 905c problem

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Jan 13 14:36:38 MST 2000

Can you please post the contents of the following files:

/etc/conf.modules
/etc/sysconfig/network

Also, just for grins the output of the lspci command and the uname -a
command.

I have a 3C900 that came with my US West package working correctly running
with a 2.2.14 kernel. Perhaps I can figure out what is different in your
system. One difference is that I compiled support for mine directly into the
kernel without using a module. You might try that also.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
Voice: 303 438 9585
Fax: 303 469 9679