[lug] Tossing out ideas...

Glenn Ashton gfa at idiom.com
Fri Jan 14 10:08:27 MST 2000

I like the idea of a "lab" session where people can work in small groups
to fix problems that they have.

This would allow hands on learning while also fostering a sense of
friendship and community.

The big challenge to this is a physical setup issue.

I think two or three folks would sign up to bring in their boxes and folks
could gather to discuss the problems and solutions as well as the
troubleshooting rationale for fixing certain kinds of problems.

"Show someone Linux and they'll Linux for a day- Teach someone to 'Linux'
and they'll do it for a lifetime.

-Glenn Ashton