[lug] Unix/NT Security Professionals Wanted - Downtown Denver

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Jan 16 03:15:39 MST 2000

I tried to send this once before to the list, but I munged the list
address... Oops.  Apologies that it's slightly off-topic!

The company I work for, Inflow Inc., has immediate openings for Unix and
NT security professionals.

Our manager of Corporate Operations asked me to post to Linux-related
mailing lists in the Denver-Metro area.  Feel free to pass this along if
you see fit.

Requirements include: CheckPoint FireWall 1, IPCHAINS, Unix Security, NT
Security, Intrusion Detection Packages (various), etc. etc. etc.

I don't have the full details, but if you are interested, please contact
Mark Anderson, Corporate Operations Manager at 303-913-7750 or via
e-mail him at manderson at inflow.com.  Obviously my requirements list is
probably abbreviated somewhat, and information about location and a full
description of the position can be had from Mark as well.

The position will deal with both our own corporate security and
policies already in place, and in assisting customers in building secure
networks and in creating their own security policies.  Again, more info
can be had from Mark.

Regards,

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>