[lug] Clueless Newbie says hello and where do I find a FAQ?

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Sat Jan 22 14:03:44 MST 2000

The first thing to supply would be the errors that you are getting and
which version of Linux you are running.  Chances are that if you did a
default install of one of the recent distributions, apache was laready
installed.  Look in /home/httpd

You can also check out www.apache.org, read all of the documentation
that came with apache, see www.php.net, www.mysql.com