[lug] Re:Tossing out ideas...

Kyle Moore kmoore at trustamerica.com
Mon Jan 24 13:37:11 MST 2000

I come from Littleton myself but usually have to travel even further for
the meetings. I work in Englewood. I just love fighting the traffic. I
still make most of them though.

I think the tutorial isn't such a bad idea. We could even have an
archive on the web site of past tutorials. A lot of things are already
covered elsewhere but some people might not know where to look. Mostly I
only ask specific questions of the list or I'm looking for opinions.
People newer to the Linux world might find a tutorial for certain things
very useful.

--

----
Kyle Moore