[lug] re: Tossing out ideas

Michael Deck deckm at cleansoft.com
Wed Jan 26 09:12:43 MST 2000

I would vote for X. Perhaps taking some of the big items first like what's
a client vs. a server, what's a window manager, is a 'desktop environment'
the same thing, what is all that stuff in XConfig, that kind of stuff. That
short description could then point to the relevant HOWTO and man pages
which could then be newbie-ized as subtasks.