[lug] re: Tossing out ideas

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Wed Jan 26 12:02:17 MST 2000

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Hugh Brown wrote:

> How basic do you want to go?

I think these need to be fairly basic.  The idea is to get the simple and
necessary commands and ideas out there and let people expand the
discussion to meet their needs and/or interests.

> Do want help writing them up?

Most definitely!  I've started recirculating the articles I ran on the
list a while back.  I believe there are three more installments.  I'll wait
until next week to continue.

After that though I'd kind of like some help.  I'm not
sure how to organize this though.  After all, we don't want everyone to
submit a "command of the week" kind of e-mail at the same time.  I
think it would be more effective if everyone could have a chance to read,
understand, and comment on just one article at a time.  My current thought
is just to take volunteers and assign weeks in successive order.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)