[lug] ok, I give - what's e-speak?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Jan 27 11:43:11 MST 2000

Thus spoke Andrew Gilmore
> I'm sure that there are others out there more versed in it, but espeak was
> concieved at HP as a lightweight network/application protocol/??.

Ah.  YAP (Yet Another Protocol).  You can never have too many.  :-)

When I first heard about it, there was some other announcement about voice
recognition and I seemed to have joined the two in my somewhat scrambled
brain.  Just trying to descramble things.

Thanks.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com